Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Let's shoot this: Saturday Shoot




Project: Bolex Long-Take
My group: Zach, Wilks, Kevin, and other McKayla.
Week: 11/12
Location: Hoggard Hall Field 

So we have Kevin wearing a tan trench coat, hat, sunglasses, and two water guns. Then there's Wilks in a black trench coat, hat sunglasses, and two water guns. So obviously we have ourselves a classical Mexican stand-off between these two amigos. 

Our Saturday shoot went really well. Much better than I expected actually. Everything went smoothly and fast. We got out of there quick and satisfied. If you know what I mean. 
Seeing the reverse negative image was really cool and really worked perfectly with our film. Wilks and Kevin did a great job on camera, and I love the way the contrast each other. 

Overall, I enjoyed this project and our film. I would've liked to been more involved (the boys pretty much took over), but it's all good. I did my part, and I'm happy with our results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment